Training electric pallet truck
Take an electric pallet truck driver training at TVH's training centre. At TVH Academy you opt for quality thanks to our recognition according to the Qfor standard. Obtain your certificate to drive an electric pallet truck and increase the safety and efficiency within your company. The certificate is mandatory and is valid for a period of 5 years.
You can choose the location of the training yourself, this can be given either with us at TVH Academy or in your company. We also offer bespoke training courses, so feel free to pass on your suggestions.
(3 hours of theory and 5 hours of practice)
Working with an electric pallet truck
In our VCA-approved exam centre, courses consist of theoretical and practical lessons. We prepare the participants optimally so that they are completely ready to start using the electric pallet truck efficiently. After taking the theoretical and practical exam, you obtain the VCA certificate.
- Legislation, liabilities and safety function
- Inspection of the electric pallet truck
- General safety rules and regulations, performing a LMRA
- Structure of the electric pallet truck
- Analysis of the identification plate
- Storage methods and types of pallets
- Charging, risks and maintenance of traction batteries
The exercises consist among other things of:
- Performing a start-up check and LMRA
- Handling pallets and loads of various dimensions and weights and at different altitudes
- Correctly moving and positioning the machine
- Performing the operations smoothly and correctly
- Parking and exiting correctly