At our TVH Academy, you can take an open training course or a group training. We offer the training course in Dutch, French and English. The training starts at 8.30 a.m. and finishes at 5 p.m. These times can be adapted after consultation. Even bespoke training courses are possible. Feel free to contact us for more info or with any suggestions.
Sandwiches are provided for the course members in our centres. Water, warm drinks and soft drinks are also available there. Each participant must also bring the following things:
- Safety shoes
- Identity card
- Warm clothing
Training courses can also take place on a location of your choosing, e.g. in your company. In that case, the following items must be present:
- Classroom with whiteboard or flip chart
- Projection screen or wall
- Training area with objects for the practical exercises
- Sufficient machines
The hours of the training course can be determined by agreement. Even bespoke training courses are possible. Feel free to contact us for more info or with any suggestions.
Does your company have insufficient machines available? Our rental department will gladly help you. View the rental range here.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Drivers of mobile equipment must be declared medically fit by the occupational health medical practitioner. TVH presumes that all participants have a certificate of medical fitness.
- Participants are able to understand and read the language in which the training is given, and sufficiently express themselves in this language.
During the training, we are insured against material and physical damage (including financial consequential damage) incurred by the customer or the participants as a result of our error. This insurance coverage also applies to any damage caused by our error to the goods that the customer or the participants entrust us with during the training course. Also see our terms and conditions
TVH Academy Waregem
TVH Academy Londerzeel
TVH Academy Heusden-Zolder
TVH Academy Nijvel
Thomas Edisonlaan 69