Take a sideloader driver training at TVH's training centre. At TVH Academy you opt for quality thanks to our recognition according to the Qfor standard. Obtain your certificate to drive a sideloader and increase the safety and efficiency within your company. The certificate is mandatory and is valid for a period of 5 years.
You can choose the location of the training yourself, this can be given either with us at TVH Academy or in your company. We also offer bespoke training courses, so feel free to pass on your suggestions.
(3 hours of theory and 5 hours of practice)
Working with a sideloader
In our VCA-approved exam centre, courses consist of theoretical and practical lessons. We prepare the participants optimally so that they are completely ready to start using the sideloader efficiently. After taking the theoretical and practical exam, you obtain the VCA certificate.
- Legislation, liabilities and safety function
- Inspection of the sideloader
- General safety rules and regulations, performing a LMRA
- Structure of the sideloader
- Analysis of the loading diagram
- Storage methods and types of pallets
- Storage, risks and maintenance of traction batteries, taking in diesel and changing gas bottles
The exercises consist among other things of:
- Performing a start-up check and LMRA
- Loading and unloading a lorry
- Handling pallets and loads of various dimensions and weights
- Manoeuvring in confined spaces
- Parking and exiting correctly