Frequently asked questions
What is VCA?
- VCA stands for 'Veiligheids Checklist Aannemers' (Safety, Health and Environment Checklist Contractors).
- It is a list of questions a company can ask itself to check if it meets the requirements to offer its people a safe working environment.
- When a company meets all points on the checklist, it can then be VCA-certified. TVH Academy offers training course you can take in conformity with VCA.
- Feel free to have a look at our training courses and contact us for more info:
TVH Academy offers training courses in accordance with VCA. Feel free to consult our driver training courses and safety courses or to contact us for more information.
How long does a certificate remain valid?
The certificate you can obtain through the training courses is always valid for a period of 5 years. So definitely check in time when your certificate expires. This way, you can renew it in time and be legally in order.
Can I make suggestions myself for a training course?
Yes! TVH Academy offers a wide variety of training courses, but - in addition - you can also make suggestions yourself. Feel free to contact us for more info or to make a suggestion.
I want a duplicate of your certificate(s)?
This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- first name
- place of birth
- date of birth
- type of training (forklift, aerial work platform, reach truck, etc.)
- period of training (if known)